THE BUILDING AND THE HOUSE IN WHICH THE ENVIRONMENTS OF CANTINA PASSARINI ARE FOUND DATE FROM 1763.
This is the oldest date, found on one of the building stones.
This has always been a country villa, inhabited for years by some bourgeois notables of the area.
Guido Passarini signed a rental contract on 11 November 1917.
He had children and a beautiful family.
GUIDO HANDED HIS PASSION FOR AGRICULTURE ONTO HIS SON LUIGI,
historical memory of the company and still in the company with his son Gianfranco and his wife Valentina.
Luigi is a man of the 2000s, but born at the end of the Second World War.
He studied at a boarding school in Lombardy and later attended the Conegliano school of oenology, one of the most famous of the time.
He is quick and tenacious and understands that the goals he has in mind cannot be achieved with only arable land and breeding.
THE CURRENT CONNOTATION OF THE VINEYARDS
A further redefinition of the vineyards in 2014 brought them to their current connotation: exposure from north to south, in a half-moon that embraces them, medium-textured soil, international varieties such as Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Bianco and Moscato.